Re: Push Notifications With NVDA

Vincent and Andy,
Thanks for the suggestion. I know about this add-on and it's indeed quite useful.
However these notifications I'm talking about aren't necessarily something on the browser. It's intended exactly for working outside the sites where they are coming from.
If enabled, notifications from FB, for example, would give us an alert when someone posts something, comments on any of our posts, sends us a message etc. The problem with it, though, is what I've said. NVDA  reports the notification on the desktop but it's apparently nowhere to be found so that we can interact with it, just like these toast ones.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.