Re: Push Notifications With NVDA

Vincent,
when Facebook sends notifications, you get a message no matter where you are? Like "new notification from Facebook: ..."?

Yep :) I can just be playing something, listening to a podcast or whatever and I'll get the notification.

these are Windows notifications and there are shortcut keys (I keep forgetting) to interact with them.
Hmmm, I really don't think they are. I mean, I know about Windows notifications and how to work with them. Windows+A will take me to the notifications centre. Is there any other kind of Windows notification, one that doesn't show up there?

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.