Re: Push Notifications With NVDA

Vincent Le Goff <vincent.legoff.srs@...>

Yeah, Windows + A seems to be the way to go (open action center, see notifications).  If they're not here then I'm afraid I don't know at all and haven't been able to find on the net.  It's possible Facebook just pushes notifications to a different system without much accessibility support besides reading.  I guess you already checked the system tray (Windows + B)?  I'm not using these so I just don't know :( .

Sorry to not be able to help,

Vincent

On 7/19/2019 2:48 PM, Marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
Vincent,
when Facebook sends notifications, you get a message no matter where you are? Like "new notification from Facebook: ..."?

Yep :) I can just be playing something, listening to a podcast or whatever and I'll get the notification.

these are Windows notifications and there are shortcut keys (I keep forgetting) to interact with them.
Hmmm, I really don't think they are. I mean, I know about Windows notifications and how to work with them. Windows+A will take me to the notifications centre. Is there any other kind of Windows notification, one that doesn't show up there?

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.