Re: Problem Retrieving Ordered Material

Christopher Gray

There's no link on the receipt and I veceived no email about the purchases
being made for some reason. NV tech support shows though that the purchases
were made. It's just a matter of finding them.

I do have an NVDA account but unfortunately have to reset the password since I
haven't used it for months. Just waiting for the email with the reset link.

Chris

On Fri, 19 Jul 2019, Brian Vogel
via Groups.Io wrote:

Are you saying that there is no link provided in the receipts themselves or under separate cover in a distinct e-mail message after payment was received?

That's the most common way to provide purchasers of downloadable material, whether books, programs, or audio, a way to get it after payment has been received.  Most often the URL has some ungodly long key associated with it, unless you end up having to enter your receipt number, or something similar, to make the download commence.

*The color of truth is grey.*

~ André Gide

Have you considered Annual Giving or including a gift to Missouri Council of the Blind in
your Will or Estate Plan? Contact me as shown below and I can help you with this.

Christopher Gray, Executive Director
Missouri Council of the Blind

5453 Chippewa
St. Louis, MO 63109
Phone: (314) 832-7172
Toll-free: (800) 342-5632
Fax: (314) 832-7796

Like Jazz? Want to know more about jazz?
Tune into "A Journey into Jazz" with the Jazz Guys on the Global Voice, Chris and Don.
Listen live each Wednesday at 00:00 Utc, 7:00 P.M. Eastern, 4:00 P.M. Pacific
Find us by going to theglobalvoice.info/broadband.pls.
Can't listen live? go to theglobalvoice.info and choose the "Listen to
Past Shows" link any time during the week after each live broadcast.
You can also go to the link www.jazzguys.libsyn.com for the podcasts!
Or, subscribe to us through iTunes or TuneIn Radio.