Re: Problem Retrieving Ordered Material

Christopher Gray

Yes, I have reviewed my junk email folder. I found nothing related to my
purchases assuming this might come from something with NVDA in the name or
contain the word downoad.

One note from nvda.support did go into my junk email which is helpful. Odd,
because all other emails came to my inbox.

Chris

On Fri, 19 Jul 2019, Luke
Davis via Groups.Io wrote:

On Fri, 19 Jul 2019, Christopher Gray wrote:

There's no link on the receipt and I veceived no email about the
purchases
Have you looked through your spam/junk folder? That may be your local
spam/junk folder, or the IMAP version provided by your mail provider
(outlook.com, in your case, which may be Exchange based, not sure).

Luke

Have you considered Annual Giving or including a gift to Missouri Council of the Blind in
your Will or Estate Plan? Contact me as shown below and I can help you with this.

Christopher Gray, Executive Director
Missouri Council of the Blind

5453 Chippewa
St. Louis, MO 63109
Phone: (314) 832-7172
Toll-free: (800) 342-5632
Fax: (314) 832-7796

Like Jazz? Want to know more about jazz?
Tune into "A Journey into Jazz" with the Jazz Guys on the Global Voice, Chris and Don.
Listen live each Wednesday at 00:00 Utc, 7:00 P.M. Eastern, 4:00 P.M. Pacific
Find us by going to theglobalvoice.info/broadband.pls.
Can't listen live? go to theglobalvoice.info and choose the "Listen to
Past Shows" link any time during the week after each live broadcast.
You can also go to the link www.jazzguys.libsyn.com for the podcasts!
Or, subscribe to us through iTunes or TuneIn Radio.