From: "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 3:24 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] PayPal seems to be browser related

On 7/12/2016 8:16 PM, Gene wrote, in part: "*every demanding blind
Internet user should have at least two browsers on their machine.*"

Gene is correct; every internet user should have at least two browsers
on their machine, and know how to use both at a basic level. Issues
between specific websites and individual web browsers have been on the
rise for years. Since you will never avoid it entirely, knowing how to
use two or more web browsers is often the difference between success or
failure, and that's whether you're blind or not.

I've got four: Firefox (primary), Chrome (very close secondary), Edge
(distant third), IE11 (fourth, not far behind Edge).

If you use add-ons or extensions that are ad blockers or privacy focused
like HTTPS Everywhere, Ghostery, No Script, or the like it's really
important to have one browser that does not have any of these
installed. There are times when it's an add-on or extension that is
causing issues, and unless you know how to start your favored browser
with add-ons/extensions disabled or want to try disabling these
one-by-one, having a "naked" browser is a really easy way to avoid
getting stuck when you have no time to be stuck.