Re: NVDA and edge

Dan Kerstetter

You could just open up two tabs in Google Chrome. You can switch back-and-forth between them with control tab.

On Jul 20, 2019, at 2:08 PM, ken lawrence via Groups.Io <kenlawrence124@...> wrote:

Hi list need to run two browsers at the same time to do a radio show prep.  So I have tried edge to view a list of a billboard chart archive while using chrome to get some of the songs.  Well I got to the page Okay but to try to speed things up I tried boxing links using f7 every time I did it the cat got NVDA’s tongue I had to hit alt ctrl N to get it to talk.  Does edge not support that basic function in NVDA I really haven’t used edge much and the more I look at it the more I’m sure it’s a piece of crap. A pure rush job by Microsoft. So it looks like even crappier IE is going to have to be used.  And I don’t want to get firefox back in here now that the main reason I used it before was webvisum which is gone.  Can any on list suggest an alternative browser in addition to chrome that behaves itself and works well with NVDA?  It’s obvious edge ain’t so hot.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10