Re: NVDA and edge

On Sat, Jul 20, 2019 at 02:23 PM, Chris wrote:
I guess the most logical solution would be to use two instances of the same browser?
Unless two separate user IDs need to be logged in to the same site.  In which case one can open an incognito window for one of the sessions.

Every contemporary browser I know of shares all its "background data" like cache, etc., regardless of how many instances are open unless those instances other than the regular windows are incognito (Chrome) or Private, in which case they get dedicated storage completely separated from the regular browser window(s).

If one wants to use NVDA with Edge, at this juncture I'd strongly suggest doing so only with the dev channel Chromium-based Edge which has been much discussed recently.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide