Re: Code Factory add-in for NVDA

I agree, if and when I can I go for sapi5 synths, I can run them outside the reader and I can use them for things other than the screen reader.

On 21/07/2019 1:00 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
I think I will pay the extra money for the sapi5 vocalizer. That way I can use it with my favorite audio-games, and with narrator if needed. As for eloquence, I think it will be around for a good many years to come, just because of how popular it still is. Aside from phoning home every 30 days, the sapi5 eloquence works fine.