Re: Can I change NVDA key commands

Ed Marquette

Why not something simple like “managing input“ or “manage input.“ That would cover all forms of input: keyboard voice, and so on.

On Jul 21, 2019, at 1:10 PM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi,

We’re talking about two different things: the suggested text refers to what is now known as “Input Gestures” dialog. NVDA+number row 1 may change to something more descriptive and not too verbose.

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2019 11:05 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Can I change NVDA key commands

Manage commands means that you can define or redefine or map commands by invoking the NVDA 1 command.  Why not just call it what it is, keyboard and gestures help.  Or something else, if there is as good alternative descriptive language but I can think of no other comprehensive and accurate way to say this that will be 8understandable to the gggeneral user.