From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jackie
Sent: July 21, 2019 2:20 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] taking ownership of files

Run Notepad as an administrator.
1) type notepad.exe in the search window. (press windows key or go to start menu to get there).
2) Right-click (applications key, shift f10, NVDA's right click facility), & select 'Run as Administrator' from the context menu that appears.

On 7/21/19, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I am trying to change the pause length in the .ini files for the
oneCore voices. But it won’t let me save my new settings once I edit
the ini files in notepad. I also tried copying, editing then replacing
the old files with the new edited ones and it says I need permission to copy to that folder.
How do I take ownership of those “ini” files so I can edit and save
them to improve the way the oneCore voices speak?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10