Re: Can I change NVDA key commands

Luke,
From all of your suggestions the more I liked better was the "Keyboard and Gesture Management".
"Edit Key Commands and Touch Gestures" isn't bad either, yet too verbose and that's why this isn't my choice instead.

And while we are on this, I'd like to suggest something. Itt would be nice to have a topic open for these suggestions. This topic would be active for a few days then after this someone would gather the most suitable ones and put them into a poll. What y'all think?

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.