Re: PayPal seems to be browser related

Arlene

Well, it's best to have more then one browser on your system. I do. My online banking does not work with IE. Neither does paypal. I use firefox for those things.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Clare Page
Sent: July-13-16 2:29 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] PayPal seems to be browser related

Hi!
Interesting that you have so much trouble with Firefox, both for using PayPal and for authorizing Twitter clients! I made a payment with PayPal last week using Firefox 47.0 and had no problems at all. I had to re-authorise TWBlue relatively recently, also using Firefox, I forget which version, and that worked fine too. Firefox is my default browser, and I have never yet had to change the default to IE to do anything. Either I'm lucky not to have problems with Firefox while others do, or there must be some reason why this is happening to you and not to the rest of us, which I can't guess. Hopefully somebody can!
Bye for now!
From Clare