Re: Can I change NVDA key commands

Joseph and Luke,

Joseph wrote:
At least calling it "manage commands" makes more sense than what we have
now. It defines the purpose of that feature better, it denotes that
keyboards and touchscreens are seen as commands by NVDA (or a piece of input
gesture, for those looking at NVDA source code), and leaves room for
capturing other input possibilities without changing things later (which
does introduce visual and linguistic side effects).
I agree. "Manage Commands" sounds nice for me, and I guess now I'm sticking with this one :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.