Re: windows oneCore voices pause for punctuation

Giles Turnbull

Hi Josh,

not as far as I'm aware. I actually would like to do the opposite, occasionally be able to make punctuation pause longer! Sometimes I use NVDA to perform poetry to an audience (my memory capacity is for about half an hour of my own work so for longer sets than that I use NVDA). It would be nice to be able to fine-tune the pause, or to combine a full stop / period with a comma to get a little longer pause, but sadly that doesn't seem to work and only the synth makers could alter the synth to pause for shorter or longer.

I'd love to know if anybody has found a way of adjusting punctuation pausing :)

Giles