Re: taking ownership of files

On Sun, Jul 21, 2019 at 02:59 PM, JM Casey wrote:
Maybe someone more familiar with these settings can chime in. I admit I was a bit confused and feel like I kind of muddled my way through to success.
I just figured out how to do this.   That being said, the "how to" is so unrelated to anything NVDA-specific that it should be taken to the Chat Subgroup.

If anyone wants to discuss this in detail, launch a topic there and I will chime in.   I see no point in starting one myself since I do not know whether those who may be interested have or have not subscribed to the Chat Subgroup.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide