part where these were?

Or is it one of the settings under this section?

Gene nz

On 14/07/2016 8:03 AM, Pascal Lambert wrote:
Hi,
When I run Windows Defender, the scanning options are accessible using the
tab key. However I cannot get the voice to read the settings option to
click on It to make changes.
Please, any idea why?
Thanks and blessings
Pascal
-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's
Mail list account
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 12:54 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] The Paypal form..

Well, when I do it I use my currently registered card which comes up with
the last four digits of the choice and I simply agree to use it create a new
association or exit.

My guess is that for some reason one of the fields is not being filled in
correctly, and since its probably hidden by the time you get to see the
screen, its hard to figure it out. Normally certificate mismatches or
scripts that the anti virus does not like have error messages one can hear
so know where to start to look for the issue. To me nothing has change in
recent months apart from some combo boxes being easier to use and
predictable.
Its very hard from this end to diagnose what might be going on here.
I am also sure that the local area where you are has a telephone number,
most do, I rang through and got a very nice Irish lady a year or so back
when it kept rejecting my card details, and it turned out to be a fault in
their system and was fixed almost immediately.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-