Re: best site for addons

Luke Davis

Just to clarify: when you go to the NVDA menu, tools, Manage Add-ons, and select "get add-ons", which takes you to the page referenced in this thread a few times already, you aren't seeing Windows 10 App Essentials?

It is several headings down, but you should be seeing it there. If you aren't, then the webpage people gave you isn't going to help much.

On Mon, 22 Jul 2019, Joe Paton wrote:

I don't see some addons mentioned here, on the nv.access site. Where should I be going for the latest addons for example windows 10 app essentials?
What am I missing apart from a brain cell?