Re: Giving the right amount of feedback

Gene,
It is a bad idea to assume motivations or reasoning with no evidence. And the reason you assume makes no logical sense.

So the control NVDA f is a good command for find in browse mode.
I'm not sure whether you are talking to me but if you are, I'm 100% ok with the NVDA Find command as it is now!  Apparently, Tyler suggested it to be changed. For me, it's even better to keep it as it is :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.