Re: Windows 10 App Essentials 19.07.2 #addonrelease

Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@...>

joseph.
as the latest fast ring insider builds have made the level of battery
remaining for bluetooth devices accessible can you add a shortcut key
in your addon which will tell how much battery is remaining on
connected headphone?

Hi all,

Windows 10 App Essentials 19.07.2 is now available. As noted previously,
this version is the last release to support Windows 10 Version 1803; in
addition, it'll be the last one to support NVDA 2018.4. Thus, I have
delayed
version 19.08 (requiring Windows 10 Version 1809 and NVDA 2019.1) until
early August so folks can have plenty of time to obtain this version.

In case you can't find it anywhere (including Add-on Updater), the direct
link to this version is:

https://github.com/josephsl/wintenApps/releases/download/19.07/wintenApps-19
.07.2.nvda-addon

Cheers,