Re: Giving the right amount of feedback

Gene

I was referring to the message below yours, which I should have specified.  While I don't know why the command was used either, and I didn't mean to imply that it is for the reason I gave, that is a good result of using that command, its always consistent and I see no reason to assume the other reason.

Sent: Monday, July 22, 2019 11:55 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Giving the right amount of feedback

Gene,
It is a bad idea to assume motivations or reasoning with no evidence. And the reason you assume makes no logical sense.

So the control NVDA f is a good command for find in browse mode.
I'm not sure whether you are talking to me but if you are, I'm 100% ok with the NVDA Find command as it is now!  Apparently, Tyler suggested it to be changed. For me, it's even better to keep it as it is :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.