From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Austin Pinto
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2019 11:17 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 App Essentials 19.07.2 #AddonRelease

joseph.
as the latest fast ring insider builds have made the level of battery remaining for bluetooth devices accessible can you add a shortcut key in your addon which will tell how much battery is remaining on connected headphone?

Hi all,

Windows 10 App Essentials 19.07.2 is now available. As noted
previously, this version is the last release to support Windows 10
Version 1803; in addition, it'll be the last one to support NVDA
2018.4. Thus, I have delayed version 19.08 (requiring Windows 10
Version 1809 and NVDA 2019.1) until early August so folks can have
plenty of time to obtain this version.

In case you can't find it anywhere (including Add-on Updater), the
direct link to this version is:

https://github.com/josephsl/wintenApps/releases/download/19.07/wintenA
pps-19
.07.2.nvda-addon