Re: NVDA 2019.2 Beta 3, arrow keys do not work in Skype 8.49 under Windows 10 Ver. 1809.

Curtis Delzer

I believe I actually got XP back in 2000.

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@calweb.com

On 7/18/2019 12:33 AM, zahra wrote:
xp is not for previous century!
xp first started in 2001!

On 7/18/19, Felix G. <constantlyvariable@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi!
The solution, as has been pointed out repeatedly, is to drop XP and
arrive in the 21st century. It's a great century to live in. I'm sure
you'll enjoy it.
Best,
Felix

Am Do., 18. Juli 2019 um 04:54 Uhr schrieb zahra
<nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>:
i really need to use skype.
i cant use android phone.
and skype for web does not support older versions of google chrome and
not support firefox at all.
whats the solution for me?