Re: Is there an ad-on for Duxbury or one coming?

Betsy Grenevitch

I may have been on this list several years ago but had forgotten all about it. I am glad to be back on it once again.

I read the guidelines but they were a little confusing to me as it seemed to say something different in two different sections. If I am out of line with my question just let me know.

I use NVDA all of the time on my laptop and would love to use it for all of the programs that I have to use. Are there any plans or is there already and ad-on that I do not know about for Duxbury?

Thank you so much for any assistance that you can give me.

Betsy in Georgia