Re: Is there an ad-on for Duxbury or one coming?

George Bell <george@...>

As far as we are aware, NVDA does work with Duxbury.

Feel free to contact me off list if you have any issues with Duxbury, including the lost add-on you mention.

George W F Bell

(Managing Director)

Techno-Vision Systems Ltd

76 Bunting Road Ind. Est.