Re: Is there an ad-on for Duxbury or one coming?

George Bell

As far as we are aware, NVDA does work with Duxbury.

Feel free to contact me off list if you have any issues with Duxbury, including the lost add-on you mention.

George W F Bell

(Managing Director)

Techno-Vision Systems Ltd

76 Bunting Road Ind. Est.