Anybody have accessible NAS recommendations?

John Isige

Hi everybody. I need a new NAS. Anybody have recommendations? Somebody wants to sell me a Synology from 2013. I see it has accessibility, at least somewhat.

https://www.synology.com/en-us/knowledgebase/DSM/help/DSM/Accessibility/accessibility

I'm looking for recommendations because I'm currently using a Western Digital MyBook Live. I can access most of it, but the way you delete shares is to click on a graphical icon that doesn't show up, so I can't do that myself. So I'm hoping to find one that has accessible management software. It seems like Synology's might work, but if anybody's got actual experience with something, I'd surely appreciate hearing about it. Thanks!