Re: A Question About NVDA, Python 3 and Espeak

Quentin Christensen

Also,

Just to be clear, the upcoming NVDA 2019.2 release is still based on the existing python 2 code, so any add-ons and synthesizers etc should still work.

We are also working with synth manufacturers, to ensure ongoing compatibility of their add-ons with NVDA into the future.

Regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Jul 27, 2019 at 6:27 PM Luke Davis <luke@...> wrote:
No, espeak works fine in Python 3 versions of NVDA.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

NVDA 2019.2beta1 now available!