Re: Deleting network shares was: Re: [nvda] Anybody have accessible NAS recommendations?

John Isige

That on a Mybook? Thanks! I don't think I'll end up going with WD though. The Mybook is crazy slow, which is why I'm replacing it, and I'm seeing references to similar issues and network dropouts with their MyCloud replacement. Good to know I might actually be able to delete shares though.

On 7/29/2019 0:14, Mobeen Iqbal wrote:

Hi.

I'm using NVDA latest version with firefox latest on windows 10. Press enter on your share. After the shares list on mine, NVDA says blank twice before the next item. the first blank is the delete share option, the second is edit.

cheers,

Mo.

On 29/07/2019 03:55, John Isige wrote:
I don't know that I'd go with WD again, but just in case, how accessible is it? I have a WD MyBook Live and it's mostly accessible. I can't delete shares I've made though and some of the other operations for manipulating them don't really work that reliably. So I'd like to make sure I can get something that's really accessible if I'm going to spend money to update.