So people know it is out to be filled in I will also put on the main page of my website as well then remove it when it is finished.

Filled in it earlier today. I wonder if the numbers go up?

Gene nz

On 31/07/2019 2:39 PM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:

I took the survey too.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 8:46 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Webaim survey

I agree.

Sadly its not got much better online and some of it was a bit worse.

Its quite generic servey.

Still it must help I know people do look at it.

On 31/07/2019 8:32 AM, brian wrote:

    I also took this survey and it's quite similar to past surveys.  mMost of the same questions.

Brian Sackrider

On 7/30/2019 4:23 PM, Ângelo Abrantes wrote:

Done!

Ângelo Abrantes

Às 20:36 de 30-07-2019, Nimer Jaber escreveu:

Hello list,

Please take the time to complete this survey before it expires.

Thanks.

--

Best,

Nimer Jaber

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

you, and have a great day!

--
Cordiais Cumprimentos
Ângelo Abrantes, Equipa <Portuguesa do NVDA

Sem vírus. www.avast.com