Re: Character Information: What a godsend!

Quentin Christensen

Glad to hear you found Cyrille's add-on and it's working well Ben!

For anyone wondering, here is the link to the add-on: https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/charInfo.en.html

The add-ons page is regularly updated with new and interesting add-ons.  So, if you haven't checked it out lately, I'd encourage you to do so: https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html

Also, if you're a bit more adventurous, the site has a page of "add-ons under development".  These add-ons are currently being worked on and may or may not be completely polished, but may have new functionality you haven't seen elsewhere, and if you are interested, your feedback can help the developer of the add-on to iron out any kinks: https://addons.nvda-project.org/dev.en.html

Regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 2:19 PM Ben J. Bloomgren <godsquad@...> wrote:
Hey all,

One of the newest add-ons for NVDA, created by Cyrille G. is an absolute
godsend to me. I'm a language freak/geek, so Unicode values are part of
my daily life. If I ever come upon a character which I don't know about,
I press numpad 2 or NVDA+comma four times, and I'm in like flint! Merci
beaucoup!

Ben

--
Quentin Christensen