Setting global speech rate across various profiles

Mobeen Iqbal

Hello Everyone.

    I am using NVDA with different profiles for various programs. I am wondering if there is any way to get NVDA to respect the global speech rate I have set as I switch between programs? The speech rate is something I'm not really interested in customising on a per program basis. At the moment, if I slow the speech rate down then go in to excel for example, the last speech rate that was set in relation to my excel profile is loaded. I can see how this would be useful for some but I would like the option of using the global setting per profile for certain items if possible. Any replies are much appreciated.

Thanks for reading,

Mo.