Re: trouble with NVDA Menu and content being correctly formatted on web pages

Gene

I doubt it.  I think you don't have the notification area set to show all icons.  I don't know enough about the notification area in Windows 10, which I suspect you are using to discuss how it is done.  Or there is a way to have it show NVDA and show what it was showing before, not all icons, if you wish.  others can discuss that.

It appears from your message that there are very specific contexts in which the menu won't open.  We'll see what the log shows.  This sounds like a Windows problem to me.

Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2019 8:14 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] trouble with NVDA Menu and content being correctly formatted on web pages

Gene,

When doing a Windows B I was unable to find the NVDA icon at all.  This might be another symptom of the problem.

On 7/31/2019 6:51 PM, Gene wrote:
Another test would be to see if you can open the menu from the system tray.  To do so, go to the system tray, Windows b, type n until you get to NVDA, then press the context menu key.  The NVDA menu should open.

Gene.  If you can open the NVDA menu .