Re: Setting global speech rate across various profiles

Quentin,
If I am in Word (and don't have a profile for Word), and change the speech rate, that change will be reflected in Firefox (albeit using eSpeak NG in Firefox) because I hadn't set a speech rate in my Firefox profile.
Ah now it makes sense!
So basically, a profile will just assume what it knows about your settings for that program. So if, for example, you have a profile for Firefox but you haven't set a certain speed for the synthesizer, it will assume that you want to use the one from the General profile.

Again, just me being slow! LOL
Thanks fo r always making me understanding things!

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.