When pointing to a line with the mouse, NVDA will stop reading at a link in the text. How overcome this?

J <helper01@...>

Often, I use the mouse and my limited sight, to just point at a paragraph or a line and NVDA will simply read that line or paragraph.
But unfortunately, if there is a link in that line or paragraph, NVDA just stops at that point in the text. Very problematic..
How do  I overcome this so that NVDA just keeps reading the paragraph or line I am pointing at with my mouse whether there is a link  integrated into the text or not?
Thank you so much! NVDA is such a blessing to my life and so many others I know.