Re: braille on user account control screens?

Jackie

In the 'Preferences > General Settings', have you tried pressing the
'Use currently saved settings on the logon and other secure screens'
button?

On 8/2/19, David Csercsics <bleeblat@...> wrote:
Is there a way to get NVDA to read user account control screens with a
braille display? It works on the log on screen, but the UAC prompts just
show up as "Secure Desktop" in braille. So I have to pick up my keyboard
and speech for that. Not a huge deal for me personally, but someone
needing braille only would run into trouble unless I miss something.