Re: braille on user account control screens?

Luke Davis

Do you have your current braille configuration saved in the administrative config of NVDA?

Luke

On Fri, 2 Aug 2019, David Csercsics wrote:

Is there a way to get NVDA to read user account control screens with a braille display? It works on the log on screen, but the UAC prompts just show up as "Secure Desktop" in braille. So I have to pick up my keyboard and speech for that. Not a huge deal for me personally, but someone needing braille only would run into trouble unless I miss something.