A Problem With NVDA and Firefox Add Ons Manager

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I haven't checked my Firefox add ons manager in quite a while.  When I inadvertently downloaded and installed an add on from the NFL schedule site and tried uninstalling it, I have found that the formerly accessible add ons manager is now in some sort of weird interface where you cannot highlight options to disable or uninstall the add on or extension.

Has anyone else noticed this and is there a work around of any kind?  I am using Firefox latest build and NVDA 2019.1.1

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"