Re: A Problem With NVDA and Firefox Add Ons Manager

Ron Canazzi

This did work; thanks much!

On 8/3/2019 10:30 AM, Marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
Ron,
Has anyone else noticed this and is there a work around of any kind?
Yes to both questions :)
What you'll want to do is to locate where NVDA says "graphic". Just below this graphic element will be the name of the add-on. It's the same for all of your add-ons.
When you've found the add-on's name, down arrow until you find a button. Press it and the option to deactivate or remove should appear right away.

Hth
Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.