Re: google suite

Arlene

Thanks I’ll go and give it a try.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Cohn, Jonathan
Sent: August 3, 2019 4:23 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] google suite

I have heard of folks using NVDA and google docs, I am not sure about the spread sheet program. Except for the fact that Macintosh VoiceOver sometimes requires interact/stop interact in order to get to all web content, I can generally do Google things as well on the Macintosh with VoiceOver as I do on NVDA.

That being said the productivity ssuite provided by Apple is much easier to use than working with an online application.

I suggest you continue this conversation at macvisionaries@... or another Blind related Apple group.

Jonathan

From: <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Arlene <nedster66@...>
Date: Friday, August 2, 2019 at 5:02 PM
To: "nvda@nvda.groups.io" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] google suite

Hi List: Arlene here. I have a friend who uses a Mac computer.  She was placed with someone to create her own business.  This person does not know how to help her. He wanted her to use Google suite.  Now with NVDA or any screen reader can you use google suite?  If so, how accessible is it?  Thanks and have a good day.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10