Re: Miranda and autoscroll

Vincent Le Goff <vincent.legoff.srs@...>

Thanks for your reply.  TTS won't work for me unfortunately, I use a Braille display (my hearing doesn't allow me to follow using the speech synthesizer) so that reading message by message, as I wish, is a requirement.  But even with A TTS I guess you have some problems, sometimes you are typing and your recipient messages yor, the message gets interrupted because of your keyboard.  Or so I would think anyway!

I didn't know an issue had been opened (and seemingly fixed) regarding this problem.  I actually opened a new issue to report as accurately as possible the issue I'm facing.  We'll see.  As far as I know, there is some kind of accessibility improvement in the contact list (at least, there's a plugin that seems to be dedicated to accessibility in the contact list).  Don't know why, the contact list seemed fine to me, but perhaps I have selected this accessible plugin anyway.

We'll see what happens next!  Thanks for your message,

On 8/4/2019 6:07 AM, Robert Kingett wrote:

Someone already filed this bug with Miranda NG. In their latest release notes, they say this is fixed, but it makes no difference to me because I use the TTS plugin that reads incoming chat messages. Unfortunately, this TTS plugin does not work for group Miranda NG chat rooms, just one on one.