Re: CodeFactory eloquence and vocalizer licenses

Mohd. Ahtesham Shaikh

 How much did you pay for the voices

On Sun, 4 Aug 2019 at 7:57 PM, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...> wrote:

Hi,

Well that was pretty fast! All 3 licenses arrived this morning united states eastern standard time. So now I have registered legal copies of sapi5 eloquence, sapi5 vocalizer, and a license for the eloquence vocalizer NVDA addon and everything is working good. I set my default voice to eloquence. And my pluggable USB Bluetooth combo keyboard also shipped. Maybe it will be better than the cheap keyboard you get with this $110 windows 10 home 32 bit tablet. Well it is a $110 tablet so you can’t expect much at that price point. But then I’ll have a Bluetooth USB keyboard to use with the tablet, android phone, and iPod touch and iPad when I get those. I found out I can save $50 on iPads if I get them off amazon or Walmart.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
Mohd. Ahtesham