Re: CodeFactory eloquence and vocalizer licenses

Orlando Enrique Fiol

Hi Josh.

Well that was pretty fast! All 3 licenses arrived this morning united
states eastern standard time. So now I have registered legal copies of
sapi5 eloquence, sapi5 vocalizer, and a license for the eloquence
vocalizer NVDA addon and everything is working good. I set my default
voice to eloquence. And my pluggable USB Bluetooth combo keyboard also
shipped. Maybe it will be better than the cheap keyboard you get with
this $110 windows 10 home 32 bit tablet. Well it is a $110 tablet so
you can't expect much at that price point. But then I'll have a
Bluetooth USB keyboard to use with the tablet, android phone, and iPod
touch and iPad when I get those. I found out I can save $50 on iPads
if I get them off amazon or Walmart.
It sounds like you're really in business. Have you given that new blue tooth keyboard a workout with your tablet yet?

Orlando Enrique Fiol