From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Monday, August 5, 2019 9:32 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Sluggish NVDA for Weeks

Have those with such problems tried an earlier version of NVDA?  And what versions of Windows are being used.  Is this an NVDA problem, a Windows problem such as caused by a Windows 10 full upgrade, or something else I haven't thought of.  We need to try to rule in or out possibilities.

What add-ons are those with these problems using.  Have they done so before the problems started?  Did an upgrade of something occur immediately before the problems started?