Re: Sluggish NVDA for Weeks

Vincent Le Goff <vincent.legoff.srs@...>

Thanks for the tip with Thunderbird.  It seems to do some good with performance, I'm surprised something that tiny (it's just a checkbox) can have such huge impacts on accessibility... but it sometimes happen.

Cheers,

Vincent

On 8/5/2019 2:52 PM, Marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
Betsy,
If anyone comes up with a solution please let us know.
Well, not the perfect solution, for sure, but I've found that using Thunderbird with the message pane disabled speds it up considerably.

Hope this helps a bit :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.