Re: how can i set nvda that does not wrapp long hyperlinks?

I have zero problems with any link on this page.  I'm using NVDA 2019.1.1 under Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit, Version 1903, Build 18362.   The home page is actually https://notepad-plus-plus.org/, while the download page is https://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/v7.7.1.html
(it barfs if one includes www as part of the URL).

I suspect one of the problems here is that the version of NVDA itself is ancient and unsupported.  Zahra has repeatedly stated she's using Windows XP and will not budge from it.  That brings in a huge number of problems directly related to both the operating system and the aged software that will still run under it.0q

Any version of NVDA that runs under Windows XP is likely to have a number of issues patched in later releases.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide