locked Re: nvda skype group and skype groups in general

Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@...>

this group is running without rules now

Hmmm if he had plenty of chances, where was the warning.
on a lot of forums I have used you get a private warning and then a
public one.
To my knowledge, I saw no guidelines for the group.
No policy was posted nothing was mentioned.
Sorry friend but I am not buying it.
Kicking joseph is not the problem though I would have liked more notice.
However now you have closed down the new member joining you effectively
have made a private group for yourselves.
I have no problem with that I just don't want any part of it thats all.
You actually never explained reasons publicly in fact whenever anyone
was pulled there was little to no explanation of why.
It didn't bother me but maybe it should have bothered me more.
I'm sorry but you did this to serve yourown interests.
You didn't say why, and there were no warnings publicly.
There were no guidelines no ifficial policy was made.
There really need to be rules to violate before you start flexing muscle.
To be honest I don't think you understand that or deem it necessary to
do so.
To the rest of you tell me if I am being to harsh, but they asked and I
gave.

On 14/07/2016 1:01 p.m., Patrick Wilson wrote:
You didn't give joseph lee a chance to defend himself and I do the same
now.??? He had plenty of chances, anyone that may have gotten removed from
this group had plenty of chances, interesting

On Jul 13, 2016, at 7:55 PM, michael chopra <justforlists689@gmail.com>
wrote:

Good afternoon everyone. As an admin of said group, I am sorry to say
that we, Shawn, did give the said user a chance. Because he didn't give
us good reason to keep him in both groups, we removed him. Sorry for your
inconvenience. The way things are, we decided to make it so that only we
who are in these groups can add anyone,.
Thank you for reading and understanding.
From Michael.