Re: Very weird one!

Gene

At some point, you evidently installed a program that used some unrestricted DecTalk Voices.

There is a SAPI5 version of E-Speak.  How you got the program, I have no idea.

Sent: Monday, August 05, 2019 1:05 PM
Subject: [nvda] Very weird one!

I just checked under Microsoft SAPI 5 voices, and I find several odd
ones. I have 2 voices that say eSpeak US Eng one female and one male.
Both sound better than the built in eSpeak that comes with nvda. I also
find several French voices that are from the DecTalk synth. I never
downloaded or installed any of these. Just wondering where they came
from and why I have them on my machine? Are these now part of Windows or
something?  Curious minds want to know.

Thanks

Roger