Re: Sluggish NVDA for Weeks

Betsy,
I know so little about Thunderbird that I have no idea what you mean buy message pane and how to access it.
Message pane is something that as far as I know every email client has. It will allow you to see the message without actually opening it, it's kind of hard to explain.
Some people like this feature. I used to like it when I first started using Thunderbird but it quickly turned out to be more of an annoyance than something else, specially because it will mark all messages as read as soon as you land on them, until or unless you disable the pane or configure Thunderbird differently.

Now with the proper introductions in place, it's time to know how to disable it. For this, just press your F8 key.

Sorry for my ignorance.
Hey, don't be so hard on yourself. We are all learners to some degree :)

And after writing all of this I've realised that it's way more about Thunderbird than about NVDA. So if you need more help, contact me privately or better yet, see you on our Thunderbird group! :)

It's worth noticing, also, that another plaace where we can talk about it is the Chat Subgroup, where we discuss anything that's not directly related to NVDA.

Hope this helps :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.