Re: Automatic bookmarks on steroids

Oliver Edholm

Hi!

Sending this since you've used my captcha solver, sorry to say, but right now because of an increasing amount of people who exploit it, I have to charge 10 USD dollars/month to sustain the service and get rid of the people who use it for wrong purposes.

Sad it had to get to this point, if you're still interested please reply and I'll set up everything, payments go through a reputable provider like PayPal or similar.

Regards,
Oliver Edholm

Den lör 13 juli 2019 kl 11:30 skrev Oliver Edholm via Groups.Io <oliver.edholm=gmail.com@groups.io>:

[Edited Message Follows]

Hi!

It's Oliver, the creator of the NVDA add-on "Image describer" and the free captcha solving chrome extension.

Sorry for my inactivity, I've been working on this application lately...

It is basically automatic bookmarking, ordered by importance, so you don't have to go through all the unnecessary elements all the time. It works on ANY web page and will lead to extreme efficiency gains!

I want to make some people try it out for a week before I release anything major, please send an email to oliver.edholm@... and I'll maybe send you a link to some primal chrome extension.

Regards,
Oliver